1. The safety valve on the equipment or pipeline should be installed horizontally.
2. The installation of the relief valve shall be as close as possible to the protected equipment or piping.
3. The relief valve shall not be installed at the end of the long horizontal pipe to prevent the accumulation of solid or liquid materials, so as not to affect the normal operation of the safety valve.
4. The relief valve shall be installed in a place that is easy to repair and adjust, with sufficient working space around.
5. The design of the relief valve outlet pipeline should consider the pressure of the back pressure not exceeding the safety valve setting. For example, for the ordinary spring relief valve, the back pressure shall not exceed 10% of the pressure value of the relief valve.