1) the metering pump is abnormal.
Rotate to 100% of stroke length. This will allow the whole assembly to rotate to the bottom of the backplate drain and to the bottom of the pump. Adjust the hydraulic end and diaphragm to proper position during pump operation.
For reaction time, the duration of the pulse may not be long enough. Compared to the standard pulse width of 80msec, the flow monitor pulse widths can be activated to increase the pulse width to 300msec. Activate the smart switch, remove the cover of the fixed circuit board, and remove the jumper X-1. This activates the extension function and allows for more time before the failure indication.
The metering pump is equipped with self-exhaust pump head, and it adopts self-filling suction fluid. Keep the suction line as short as possible.
2) remove the metering pump diaphragm.
When removing the old diaphragm, there is often trouble. Provide some additional advice on how to remove the old diaphragm.
1. Adjust the stroke length to 10% before the pump head is loose and the pump head is removed. You can ensure that the electromagnetic axis has enough pressure to keep the connection stable so that you can spin the diaphragm.
2. Remove the screw from the socket by pulling the hydraulic end. Grab the liquid end and rotate counterclockwise. There's some resistance, you can spin the diaphragm.
3. The metering chemicals may be crystallized at the hydraulic end, resulting in a one-way valve ball and seat not working properly.
4. Gas leakage may occur at the suction end of the metering pump. The suction side connection of the hydraulic end may lack O ring or suction valve connection loose.
3) use flow monitoring to measure a high viscosity medium. During the primer process, the flow failure indication signal is received. What can be done to solve this problem?
Move the hydraulic end by releasing 4 pump head screws. Rotate the stroke length to 10% and grab the hydraulic end, then slide out of the screw hole, so the screws do not touch them, but still hold the back and diaphragm. Then rotate the part counterclockwise, with a little resistance, and the diaphragm will loose from the electromagnetic axis. If the diaphragm is not loose, lubricate the contact surfaces of the diaphragm and the electromagnetic axis. After a few minutes, tap the diaphragm with a small plastic hammer. And then we'll do it again as described above.
4) how to prevent metering pump stroke positioning motor from burning?
1. Remove 4 screws from the fixed pump head. The screw position is on the back of the metering pump.
2. See if the discharge tube is installed and the discharge valve is closed? The discharge valve needs to be opened in the metering pump priming stage. Note: not all metering pumps have discharge valves.
3. Install the pump head after the diaphragm is installed and the drain hole of the backplate drain is placed in a vertical position. Make sure the suction valve is aligned with the drain hole, and the hydraulic screw is aligned with the corresponding 4 holes.
5) the flow of hydraulic metering pump is small or inaccurate?
1. Unscrew the release valve in the three valves.
2. Fill the oil fully with the filling valve.